If I was Injured by a Mislabeled Product, do I Have a Case?

mislabeled productsYou might be wondering if you have a case if a mislabeled product has injured you. It is quite possible that you can obtain compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering.  You should discuss the matter with an experienced State College personal injury lawyer such as David D. Engle of Engle, Kauffman & VanHorn.

The Responsibility of Manufacturers 

Product liability cases can involve the following products:  medications, toys, work equipment, food, and electronics.  Manufacturers must label their products to alert users regarding any existing dangers found in such products. They must also publish recall information and alert their customers if they need to send the products back to the manufacturer.  Liability can often be imposed if a manufacturer violates such rules. 

Talk to Engle, Kauffman & VanHorn 

A State College personal injury professional such as lawyer David D. Engle of Engle Kauffman & VanHorn can look into your case more thoroughly to determine if you are eligible to obtain compensation.  You may be entitled to compensation if you were injured by a product because someone mislabeled it. 

What to Do Next 

The next step to contact the State College Personal Injury Attorneys at Engle Kauffman & VanHorn to schedule a consultation.  The attorney will ask you a series of questions about how you suffered your injury. He will then let you know if you qualify for compensation. You can contact the attorney by telephone or create a short online inquiry for more help. The consultation is at no cost to you.