Complete, Compassionate Family Law Representation
Rose Kauffman, our lead family law attorney, has been representing clients in family law matters for more than 25 years. Rose focuses her practice on noncourt resolutions. Stephanie VanHorn, focuses her practice on collaborative law, and mediation along with traditional family law litigation in court. As experienced family law attorneys, we can assist you with a full range of family law services, including the following:
- Contested or uncontested divorce and separation
- Child custody and visitation rights
- Child support orders, including modifications, if necessary
- Collaborative law representation, which allows parties to resolve issues without court
- Mediation services
- Spousal support or alimony
- Division of marital property, such as equitable distribution of property, assets and debt
- Grandparent rights and third-party custody
- Post-divorce modifications and contempt
- Premarital planning, including prenuptial agreements
- Domestic partnership agreements and planning
Finding Solutions That Are Best For You And Your Family
Rose, Stephanie and our staff provide prompt and compassionate responses to clients’ concerns. We are committed to achieving positive results for clients and minimizing the stress people experience during these life-changing events. We provide education and counsel to our clients so that they can make decisions and create solutions to their family law issues that work best for them.
Stephanie can provide the neutral services of a mediator and is experienced in the collaborative divorce process, both of which can help you resolve your issues in an amicable manner. She can also aggressively represent you in court when necessary. Rose has all that experience and has mentored Stephanie VanHorn in that area and now Stephanie provides mediation services. Our attorneys will consult with your other advisers as necessary to assure that all your needs are considered.
A Leader In Family Law
With more than a quarter century of legal experience, Rose is recognized as a leader in the field. She regularly trains other lawyers about the many changes and trends in this complex area of the law. Her background in business and commercial matters allows her to handle cases involving complex assets as well as those of a more routine nature.
Contact Our Firm Today
For more information regarding Pennsylvania family law, or to discuss your family law or divorce issues with an experienced family law attorney, please call our State College office at (814) 234-8834,or use our contact form.